Friday, December 3, 2010

snow, snow, SNOW

Baby it's cold outside!
Walking in a winter wonderland...
There is something playful about snow.  Non-stop here for 3 days and I'm still not sick of it.  Trying to enjoy and take it all in as my time in Europe is fleeting.  Before long I will be back on the beach.  So, as cold as it is and as much as I'm freezing - I'm trying to embrace the cold and enjoy the season I find myself in. 
As I walked through the snow today going to my various yoga studios...I found myself wanting to play in it...just lay down and start to make a snow angel...or pick up a snowball and throw it at a stranger - but I refrained.  :-)
My time in Vienna is ending. 
As friends took me out for sushi tonight I was invited to go skiing in The Alps for the weekend.  Note... I Do Not Ski!  I immediately thought of the Bridget Jones movie scene as I heard myself say, "Sure...I'd love to go and give it a try?!?"  What am I thinking...  Snow makes you wanna do some crazy things.
Have a feeling I could end up like Bridget Jones... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tpnHD6J-U

No comments:

Post a Comment