Tuesday, December 7, 2010

London Heathrow

It's Christmas time.  I'm sitting in the London Heathrow airport.  Feel like I'm entering a scene from Love Actually, one of my favorite movies.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3GWzLpkVdg
There is something about traveling that I love.  I accredit it to my parents who instilled the travel-bug in me at a young age.  Ever since I was a little girl - I have traveled.  Being at the airport and watching people - currently with a cup of coffee in hand - so fun.  I love it.  Just today as I was landing in London from Vienna I looked out my window... it was an amazing site as we were flying through the bright blue and dashing through dancing clouds.  I thought it myself, "it does not get any better than this."  I love flying - seeing the world from above.  It reminds me that the world is truly a beautiful place.


And, since mi padres name actually is James Bond - I feel this special connection to England.  If it was not so bloody cold here I'd want to make this spot my next home.  But as I love the warm - this beach girl is glad to be heading back to Cali for the next season of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment